Thursday 9 September 2010

'SHE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT THOUGH..'

In the usual laid-back, non-chalant manner, me, sag and a couple of guys rolled up to South Bank later than the allocated brick-giving-out time haha! This was much to my disgust when 'bitch-ass women' - who had no idea what the project was about but got caught up in the brick heaven hype - were seen walking the streets of south London with Project Morrinho bricks poking from their hand bags. To add to the disgust of casual passers-by making haste with all the fly, designed bricks, we also missed the free 'Brazil Festival' re-usable bag give away. To a group of young, ethnic London men, seeing snobbish yuppy types sipping on their lattes and over-priced orange juices whilst clutching on to their man-bags and now 'Brazil Festival' bags, was pretty annoying. We contemplated going on the rampage and snatching everything in sight with the 'Brazil Festival' emblem on it. This included, bags, deck chairs and a whole host of nailed-to-the-ground things. However after this quick rush of blood we simply picked up a couple bin bags, salvaged a few bricks from destruction and made our way downstairs to see what entertainment lay in wait on the bank of the Thames. With two of us having bin bags slung over our shoulders....yes we did looked like tramps.

I forgot my camera this day. One of my boys took a few snaps on his blackberry but until I can retrieve those you'll just have to put up with these below. I recently redecorated my room and while I was hoping to pile a mass of Favela bricks in one corner, the measly few we managed to take are currently taking up the corner of my desk instead. Still working on the positioning.


And yes we did swipe that piece of astro turf also.

Peesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AYO!