Wednesday 19 May 2010

THE GRIND NEVER STOPS

Summer is almost here and like most, i need money to play with. Just arriving back from South America, living it up at the Rio carnival (and taking a quick snooze). I need to get back on the grind, which means; possibly getting a job (take note of 'possibly'), coming up with a money making scheme (hate to say, coz i mean i don't even like money but at this particular moment in my life C.R.E.A.M), catching up with the goings on in the Hip Hop world and finally, dedicating a chunk of my summer to the World Cup and Track season. Not to mention preparing for university this september where a wonderful course in journalism awaits me! Why journalism? Not a damn clue! I was pretty good on the whole pencil drawing/graphics tip in school, maybe i should have gone in to that, dabbled with professional football (the real football, futèbol) as a youth, but no i chose journalism. Could prove to be a stupid choice, especially since i had the grades to do pretty much what i pleased centered around English/writing and art.
Maybe I thought i could have an effect on the music industry, change peoples attitudes and opinions and whatnot....

Ahh well, didn't nobody say i gotta do journalism when i leave uni. Time to expand my mind, get in shape and prepare for summer lovin'!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

AYO!