Saturday 26 June 2010

THE BALL DONE GOT DROPPED.

My bad on the lack of posting recently. I've become rather sidetracked by keeping up with my world cup schedule among a host of other things that have occupied my life recently. Moreover, the arrival of the Madbury Club has held me captivated and taken up all my Internet viewing hours over the past week or so. Phil and the crew deserve massive credit there, never have my eye balls felt so tired and appeared so red, all as a result of these young men taking over near enough every aspect of the game.

So basically, the posting this weekend and coming week will be onwards on upwards. As per usual there was a lack of photo taking during the past few weeks of excursions so we're just going to have to hope my words paint the perfect picture....and, before you tune out for the rest of the week fear not! I'm sure there's some visuals I can find for your viewing please.

Excurions included two art exhibitions, one being my boys end of year exhibition at his Art Uni down in Peckham, Camberwell. The other was an exhibiton of that boy's brother who finished Uni last year. That one was down at the ever interesting Brick Lane, East Side!!! (sorry i couldn't resist.)

I actually did a lot more during those two weeks as well as play football near enough everyday but in all honesty, I've re-visted this post and am writing this in a week or so later than the original post so...i've forgotten most things.
My bad.


Peesh.

(bumping Midnight Marauders)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AYO!