Saturday 5 June 2010

SCRATCH OFF THE RUST, REVEAL THE SHINE!

Haven't done some sketching in a while now. I think my final year of High School (last year) proved to be a worthy dose to cover me for the next few years. However i decided to pick up a pencil a couple days back and just free hand some simple lettering. I'm more of an intricate artist really, i like drawing detailed pencil joints that are either detailed through shading or imagery. Paint aint really my thing to be honest and neither is that abstract type bullshit. Anyway maybe i'll up some of my High school pieces at some point. Rulers and color appear to be my enemy. I often feel color just ruins a beautifully detailed pencil drawing and rulers.....well there's no explaination for that one. Although thinking about getting a tad more serious in the game i'm gonna fast have to start using em. More joints on the way, of better quality i promise.














No comments:

Post a Comment

AYO!