Saturday 7 August 2010

WIFEY MATERIAL PT.2

I'm feeling a trend continuing here from the original Janelle Monae post. What this title and post will now be dedicated to will not necessarily be the most 'beautiful' women on Earth. Instead, it will be following suit of my like for Janelle Monae. That being a Woman's style, intelligence, uniqueness and god damn cutie-pieness. All that, deems them wifey material upon picture-proof only. No 'damn she's sexy' chicks here. Simply 'damn she looks like marriage material' straight off the bat without even talking to her. From this post onward, posts like these require no further explanation. If you can't understand why I have chosen a particular lady for this accolade to top all accolades, research her a little and find out why before complaining.

I digress. So now I proceed with, Allyson Felix.







Peesh King.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AYO!